Although many people think that all Realtors do pretty much the same things to sell their listings, the truth is that not all Realtors are alike. The Smart Living Team offers a comprehensive approach to marketing your home that goes beyond conventional real estate practices, incorporating innovative strategies and technology to sell homes faster and for more money.
The secret to success in selling homes is to excel in all three “Ps” in selling homes – Preparation, Pricing, and Promotion.
Why Hire the Smart Living Team to Sell Your home
The first “P” is preparation – making sure the home is ready to compete and be the very next home to sell in your neighborhood. Three essential elements to home preparation are:
It is important to identify and address any repairs before putting your home on the market. Buyers often overestimate the cost of repairs, and negotiations with buyers can cost sellers hundreds, even thousands off your bottom line. Many sellers are opting to hire a home inspector to pre-inspect their home to avoid unpleasant surprises and get more money for their homes.Download a free copy of our report, 7 Ways a Home Pre-Inspection can Save you Money
Cleaning and maintenance
Your home will sell faster and for more money if it looks clean and well maintained. Buyers will discount the value of a home when they see items that are worn, dirty or broken. Our team works with a variety of reliable contractors who can help you make your home shine – and stand out from the competition. We have the resources to help you get your home into tip-top condition.Down your free copy of the Smart Living Guide to Getting Your Home Ready to Sell
Buyers often have a hard time envisioning themselves living in a home with the current owner’s furnishings. According to US Housing and Urban Development, a staged home will sell, on average, 17% higher than a home that is not staged. A survey done by the International Association of Home Staging Professionals®, shows that staged homes are on the market an average of 79 days less than non-staged homes.Set up an appointment with a Smart Living Selling Specialist to find out how staging can help you sell your home faster and for more money
The second “P”, pricing, and preparation go hand in hand. The pricing decision can have the biggest impact on how much you can make from the sale of your home. We go beyond the conventional comparative market analysis (CMA) to help you strategically price your home to get top dollar based on your home’s location, amenities, and condition.
The third “P”, promotion starts with a thorough understanding of the features and benefits of your home and your neighborhood develop a market profile to identify the buyers most likely to be interested in and able to buy your home. In this age of tech savvy buyers, it is important to put your home in front of as many of the right buyers as possible.
Our 12 week promotional plan uses innovative ideas and technology to get your home in front of up to 3 times more buyers. In addition to listing your home in the Multiple Listing Service, placing a sign out front with a box for flyers, and placing a lock box on your home to make it easy for other Realtors to show your home, we use the following methods to reach more qualified buyers:
- Professional photography and marketing materials to tell your home’s story effectively.
- Blogs and Social Media Promotion to get the word out about your home and neighborhood, making sure information about your listing gets out to the broadest range of potential buyers.
- Strategic open house and/or networking events to highlight the unique selling features of your home, and promote your home to buyers most likely to be interested in your home as well as to the Realtors throughout Southern New Mexico. We don’t want to miss a single opportunity to make sure the right buyer finds your home!
Five Additional Reasons to Hire the Smart Living Team to Sell Your Home
- We are a true team. When you hire a member of the Smart Living Team to manage and market your listing, you get the experience and expertise of the whole team. We meet together regularly, train together, and share information, ideas and business expertise.
- We provide great service. When it comes to service, it is our intention to take care of you in a way that makes you them feel special. We listen to your needs, goals and desires, and look for ways to exceed your expectations.
- We are highly-skilled real estate professionals. Our team members already hold top credentials in real estate for our respective areas of expertise. As part of the Keller Williams Real Estate family, we are continuously learning and practicing our skills.
- We are innovative. We continuously look for new ideas and technology to help meet our clients’ goals.
- Our Easy-Exit Listing Agreement. The Smart Living Team proudly offers a cancellation guarantee through our “Easy-Exit,” no questions-asked listing contract. Either you are completely happy with our services, or you can terminate the listing agreement at any time.